G.G. ALLIN

GG was quite a charecter. I admit, Im a big fan. Some of his earlier shit was quite good, and that song "Bite It You Scum" in the video is a GG classic. GG wasn't no phoney. He really didnt give a fuck about anything. He even recorded some acoustic/country stuff.

lol GG Allin's attitude was completely embarassing... all he did was go on about "rock'n'roll this, rock'n'roll that, that isn't rock'n'roll, i'm not that, i'm this, this is rock'n'roll, i'm the king of rock'n'roll, rock'n'roll"... completely and utterly sucked into an image and completely fit the stereotype of a hardcore punk fan/artist... sorry but he's just as fashion as Britney Spears, and the music is on the same creative quality level as Fall Out Boy... the only difference is GG went for the shock value route when it came to live performances which is obviously the only reason anyone intentionally would go to see him... even in interviews he never had anything to say outside of the usual "i'm rock'n'roll so that means i'm supposed to be rebellious so fuck the law and fuck you" and could never back up an arguement against him whatsoever

he's basically the lowest point so far in an era where people listen to dumb, primitive music as songs simply for the lyrical message behind it or for the artists themselves and nothing else, rather than actually listening to and creating music itself for music's sake

prime666 said:
Best thing that fuck ever did was die. I'd shit on his grave.
Unfortunately, shitting on his grave would probably be considered a compliment or art to idiots like this.

fah-q said:
Unfortunately, shitting on his grave would probably be considered a compliment or art to idiots like this.

Actually, it is.

I saw a picture of his own brother taking a piss on his grave. So I am taking a wild guess by saying that someone taking a dump on his grave would probably be acceptable too:yuk: .

MyHatred said:
Actually, it is.

I saw a picture of his own brother taking a piss on his grave. So I am taking a wild guess by saying that someone taking a dump on his grave would probably be acceptable too:yuk: .
I am officially speechless. I take it his brother was as well-adjusted as him?