G3

Hopefully there'll be a DVD of this one too. And also I'm hoping that Paul brings Bruce along. Apparantly they've been playing as well as they did back in '89.

Seriously. Though I think Becker is a better musician/composer now than he ever was, i mean just listen to Perspective. Purely a masterpeice.

Compared to then, I believe he was the most technically advanced player even now. Well you could argue with that and say Rusty Cooley is, but Becker put so much emotion into the shit he played. It is a shame shit like ALS happens to great people.

Yeah, Rusty Cooley doesn't have half the emotion in all of his playing that Jason Becker had in one finger... Jason is one seriously talented guy... I'm glad his hotlicks video is now available on dvd, cos I loved watching it, but videos are a pain... That video of 'The End Of The Beginning' makes me cry watching it and listening to the song... It's incredibly emotional...

That video of 'The End Of The Beginning' makes me cry watching it and listening to the song... It's incredibly emotional...

That actually happened to me too. I turned it up real loud while wearing headphones. That song is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard. :worship: :worship: :worship: