gah... i SO badly need a functional digital camera

poop.jpg

:lol: So you went as well. Hmm I was in the mainstream shit, I used to be like 300lbs and really ghetto. Then when I got to HS I lost like 150lbs, grew to 6'2" started listening to metal and grew my hair down to my ass. LOL I wish those kids can see me now, fucking turd burgers with pickles and extra onions.

I don't think she was there when I was there. I graduated in '97. I'm young, and most people on this board are older than me. Also, I don't remember anyone from that school, like small bits and pieces...Hehe, I was like 12. SO yeah, who knows maybe she was? :confused: I ahven't seen anyone of those people since my final day there.

i graduated HIGH SCHOOL in 97, so yeah i wasn't at 51 when you were...but my sister was. !!

i was a big nerd in middle school and spent most of my time in the darkroom or reading. then i randomly became hott in high school, which was weird enough, but it got infinitely weirder when i went to college with some of the guys who made fun of me in jr. high and they still looked 13 and were obssessed with me and it freaked me the fuck out. so i can relate to your story of turd-burgers.