GALACTIC COWBOYS: Long Way Back To The Moon

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
GALACTIC COWBOYS TO RELEASE LONG WAY BACK TO THE MOON ALBUM IN NOVEMBER; “INTERNAL MASQUERADE” MUSIC VIDEO STREAMING

"...Music Theories Recordings/Mascot Label Group have announced the signing of 90’s progressive metal adventurers, Galactic Cowboys, who return with the original lineup and their first album in 17 years. Long Way Back To The Moon will be released on November 17th, and you can watch a video for the track “Internal Masquerade” below....Pre-order ( https://usa.mascotlabelgroup.com/galactic-cowboys ) the new album now."

newgalacticalbumsep.jpg

always loved these guys but the two songs released so far are EXTREMELY disappointing...especially for the original line up...too bad they couldn't work things out with old producer Sam Taylor...he worked on their two best albums

always loved these guys but the two songs released so far are EXTREMELY disappointing...especially for the original line up...too bad they couldn't work things out with old producer Sam Taylor...he worked on their two best albums

I'm not the biggest Galactic Cowboys fan in the world, but both of these songs sound very much like the band I remember. I would instantly recognize either one without ever being told who it was.....

This album is now out. It's terrific. Sounds like Machine Fish and Space In Your Face with some flashes of the debut. Still as rifftastic and wryly humorous as ever.

Galactic Cowboys DEFINITELY need a PP invite. We've been trying this past year but hopefully 2019 should be their day.