Galactic Cowboys

I really would rather listen to a dog get anally raped while scratching down a chalkboard than to listen to the galactic cowboys EVER again..

JonnyD said:
I am a fan too bro Those guys just dont know what there missing Anyway Soilent Green is the worst Heavymetal band ever :yuk:

Next time you decide to show your massive amount of ignorance..don't make it so obvious. Because Soilent Green fucking OWN you...period.

Vienyard said:
LOL! Easy killer!! Youre taking that a bit personal arent you?

Yes, this is true. It's fine for someone to dislike Soilent..by all means use your freedom of speech..but worst heavy metal band ever? Give me a fucking break..obviously a Manowar fan. hahahahaha

Soilent Goat said:
Yes, this is true. It's fine for someone to dislike Soilent..by all means use your freedom of speech..but worst heavy metal band ever? Give me a fucking break..obviously a Manowar fan. hahahahaha
If they had say um.......Musical AbilityMaybe I'd like um Heard one album didnt really like them And yes I am a Manowar fan DUH :zombie:

JonnyD said:
If they had say um.......Musical AbilityMaybe I'd like um Heard one album didnt really like them And yes I am a Manowar fan DUH
zombie.gif

what the FUCK?! you must be deaf...

Bodylouseuk said:
I love soilent green and Galactic cowboys. Both write excellent music for their particular genre....Galactic cowboys never emerged from the shadows cast by Kings X.....

That is for sure but they were much heavier in thier own way I love King's X but ............... GC is better

JonnyD said:
I am a fan too bro Those guys just dont know what there missing Anyway Soilent Green is the worst Heavymetal band ever !
yuck.gif
eek.gif

nah, Soilent Green rules.
I once had a Galactic Cowboys CD and it was terrible. :heh:

AngelWitch73 said:
The first two albums are great Heavy Metal but after that they went down the alternative music path.
I liked Machine fish too But after that Eh what can I say it wasnt that great I was trading emails with the former lead singer Seems like a decent guy