Galneryus - Vetelgyus

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
I had no idea my fave J-metal band of all is releasing a new album but I should have guessed as they are very prolific. No full song on youtube but a tasty little medley which sounds bloody amazing if you ask me. New singer Sho is just a perfect Japanese style metal singer. Yama B their previous singer was a character but his voice was what held them back but Sho is just an awesome replacement with a smoother less grating voice. The production sounds superb on this medley as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
The latest masterpiece in it's entirety. The opening intro is godly and then bang....!! I'd love to see these guys live one day. I also wish one day that Sho would have the confidence to sing an album n all English. That would be really something amazing.

and the first video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Perfect band.

I have a friend who was visiting family in South Korea when they happened to be touring there, and he got to see them both as part of a festival - and on a headline date. So jealous.

I've actually never been a fan of Galneryus, but somehow, this one hits exactly the right note for me. Contender for top ten of the year coming out of nowhere, I'm really glad I decided to check out a track of this on a whim.