Game show casting call - you can win $$! (??)

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
Well, that's what they say anyway.................if anyone's interested or bored, here's something for ya to do. You never know, you just might win some big $$! :cool:

Fox Network
New game show from the producer of DEAL OR NO DEAL comes a new multi-million dollar game show. $how me the Money! Open "casting" call at Jillian's Billiards Saturday, July 29th 12Noon - 5pm. Address is 1000 Universal Studios Blvd, Universal City, CA 91608.

The producers are casting contestants with great stories and tons of energy. Must be 21 and up.

I have no idea what the game is all about, but there ya go! A strange kind of post for y'all!

I might be on "Deal or No Deal"!Our boy Dragon Dave from "Reality Check" got a reply back & an application to fill out.On that show you can bring 3 friends to help you so it'll be us 4 guys from RCTV.we had to shoot our own demo video showing how unique we are.Dave is one of my bestest friends but he's a ditz so he's going to need our help at winning a million,then he's going to split it with us if he wins.Right now we're just waiting to hear if they'll take us!

Red Shirt said:
Linda, I'm sure you've got some great stories being in the music business, and the way you play those drums, you MUST have TONS of energy! This is for you!! :hotjump:

Linda would be a perfect candidate. :headbang:

Jim