Games You Play While Listening

I attempt to play every single game I can with my own music playing (PC gamer here) If a game lags badly due to media player or something then I sometimes decide not to play it due to my irrational need for music... Only games I find i don't enjoy playing with music are RTS (DOW, Starcraft) probably due to tactical concentration.

I have this weird tendency of actually wanting to focus on what I'm listening to for the most part, so I don't fucking play games when I listen to music.

I tend to listen to something pretty energetic and epic while I'm playing Farcry 2 Multiplayer. It gets me pumped up for the slaughter.

I listen to music pretty much every time I'm playing a game, sometimes I'll sort of make a little soundtrack to go with the atmosphere of the game.

I don't play an awful lot other than Pro Evo 4, Championship Manager 00/01 and Audiosurf these days and Audiosurf is pretty pointless without listening to your music. I suppose you could shut off the audio in the game and play a different song just to make it shit and the track all out of sync. I'm going to try that actually.

I'm usually on here or other forums while listening to music. I grew out of video games a long time ago (for the most part).

I usually play DotA and listen to music at the same time.

Depends on what team I'm on for the type of music.

When I listen to music for the first couple times I don't play games, I just sit there and drink it in. I actually usually listen to music while playing games rather than playing games while listening to music.

i.e. the game is the main activity and listening to music is secondary, rather than listening to music being the main focus with the game just being there.

Usually listen while chilling out in Halo (i.e social or snipers) but if I'm actually trying I can't listen to music