GAMMA RAY/AVION

MBpaulo

Miles Beyond STAFF
May 2, 2005
Attention friends, this is Paulo from Miles Beyond. We all know that this show in MN is going to be amazing, remember that this is rock and roll, heavy metal, whatever you want to call it, Friends, I want to see everyone single one of you in MN rocking to some of the best music ever played, the music that you LIVE to hear. I started playing guitar because I wanted to leave the world behind and forget work, forget obligation, just rock. Come to the show, forget work, forget obligation, just rock. I will be looking for all of you.
Paulo
www.milesbeyond.net
www.myspace.com/milesbeyond

Squeak said:
I'll be flying in from California for this show and doing photos - can't wait!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Will be fun to check you guys out as well. :)

I'll be flying in from Dallas for the show and doing photos! See you in the photo pit Squeak!

I am happy to see these replies. For whosoever goes to this concert will surely witness a display of reformation from the American Rock scene, there will be METAL played in MN.

I'll be at the show in Santa Ana at the Galaxy here in California ~ Gamma Ray's gonna blow the roof off the joint!!!!!! :headbang:

Hey Paulo! Tammy from Rock The Madhouse here. Good to see you on the ProgPower forums!

Zinescene- I'm hosting that show at Oade's in Lansing! Did you know you get $1 off at the door for wearing a shirt of one of the bands playing that night?? ((yes, I'm rewarding people for being "that guy" - LOL!)) I can't wait - it'll be so much fun!!

~~~~~
Rock The Madhouse Music Rumble: ROCK vs METAL
feat.
MILES BEYOND
CURSED ETERNITY
FILLMORE SLIM
INKVINE

This is a 21+ only event. Doors @ 9pm Tickets are $7 at the door. Get $1 off at the door if you wear one of the bands' shirts! Come dressed in all your gear and get ready to support your favorite genre: ROCK or METAL .. or if you dare, BOTH!

~~~~~

:lol: Oh man I'm such a dork. I just gotta have a theme for every one of my events! I'm excited to have you come out for the show! It's going to be great to see how the metalheads will react to Fillmore Slim! ROTFLOL!!!! Oh, this will be amusing!

I personally don't care what you call us....AVIAN, AVION, AVOIN OR AVI-LOIN,
but Yan the guitarist that wrote the material really want's people to know the band name is pronounced AVI-AN ...No not the way you say Yan, which is YON,
but Just the way it's spelled! wild stuff huh.

Many people (Even David Ellefson) ; ) Pronounce it Avi-ON and even our radio promoter did this as well....just wanted to set the record strait,
it's just like the bird flu, or rather Avian flu ; )

Later dudes and dudettes!
Lance

Jasonic said:
Hey KingsGene,
Are you going to the MN show?
I see you are from Chicago. I am thinking about going.
With horrid gas prices, it would be cool to form a carpool of folks.

I am still 50/50....I just recently requested that Friday off work, so I'm leaning toward it...don't know yet if I can get the time off.

If I do go, I might take my m'cycle if the weather is good. I think there was another thread where some Chi-town folks were going to try to meet up...

KingsGene said:
I am still 50/50....I just recently requested that Friday off work, so I'm leaning toward it...don't know yet if I can get the time off.

If I do go, I might take my m'cycle if the weather is good. I think there was another thread where some Chi-town folks were going to try to meet up...

Ok, cool. I am still 50/50 as well.
Figure it will be over $100 in gas alone to make the trip.....

If you guys check, you can get flights from Chicago (like John and I are doing, after I fly into Chicago from Oakland) for $136 round trip. Might be worth it and taking a taxi or something since it's not all that far. Or renting a car like we are at Budget - $45 TAXES INCLUDED for two days rental of a full sized car! Just some ideas for you guys...