GAMMA RAY/AVION

Jasonic said:
Ok, cool. I am still 50/50 as well.
Figure it will be over $100 in gas alone to make the trip.....

Damn boy! The round trip from Cedar Rapids to Chicago (~600mi after all was said and done) cost me over $180 in gas! Yay war on Iraq!

Anyway, if you're not offended Jasonic, you're welcome to hitch on with me (as I offered at one point in the powerfest forums).
Presumably you'd take I-80 towards Iowa City and then about 20 miles north to Cedar Rapids. MPLS is then about a 3.5hr drive from there.
If you have a car that gets >18mpg, I propose that we take that and I will handle all gas that it takes to get from Cedar Rapids to MPLS and back.
However, if you do not have a place to stay, I will have to OK it with my buddy first, since he is just a resident in 'his' house.

My only stipulation is I'll have to work a half day on Friday, so I will be leaving a little after noon-ish.

If you'd like to discuss, drop me a line at enki3600AThotmailDOTcom

I'm still 50/50 also. I have everything set up except the traveling expenses. I have a place to stay, time off work, ticket, food, all that.. but the price of getting there and back will kill me. ...of course so will missing the show. :erk:

I will be there!!!!

After weeks of speculation I will be in Mpls for that week. I love my work!!

When I heard the news, I'm sure that people walking by my office went like "why is this guy headbanging while on the phone?":headbang: