Gamma Ray Tshirts

You should be able to go to the Sanctuary/Noise website. They used to have a whole shop devoted just to Gamma Ray. I warn you, though, it was a tad pricey.

Anyone know where to buy small T-shirts for any metal band? Even medium would do. I've been to enough metal shows to know that not every metalhead is an XL! :mad:

Sorry for my little rant, but I just wish I could get concert shirts that fit for once...

Anyone know where to buy small T-shirts for any metal band? Even medium would do. I've been to enough metal shows to know that not every metalhead is an XL!

Sorry for my little rant, but I just wish I could get concert shirts that fit for once...

i wish i had that problem

im 6'6, 280 and XL isnt big enough :( sometimes XL will fit, but not always

the 2 shirts i bought at progpower are kinda small on me, which sucks badly, but ill prolly squeeze in em anyway

I've spent a couple hours looking online for metal shirts that won't work as a dress, but I haven't had much luck.

I believe that Sym X and Dio have small shirts; although I don't like the red lettering.

Maybe if we can all agree on a band or bands, we can all email them requesing small shirts. Then they might start making them someday.

Originally posted by mkicon
im 6'6, 280 and XL isnt big enough :( sometimes XL will fit, but not always

I also like to get bigger shirts. The XLs fit me fine at 6'4", 240, but I'm pretty damned good at shrinking just about everything I put through the wash. :D I like to get shirts in XXL so I can be sure they'll still fit after the first washing. Unfortunately, XL has become the default size for vendors to carry because it fits the largest percentage of fans. I know it can get very expensive to order shirts in quantity in multiple sizes. Ah, well...

--Mike