Garden Of Decay - Merksplas

Thortyir said:
The gigs went great, and I particulary enjoyed singing "Balls to the wall" with Horny Moses in front of a singing along audience, awesome!
yeah, a nice moment it was, even some 40 year old guy joined the moving and singing crowd :headbang:

Thortyir said:
Althea (sorry, you have such a difficult name to remember :p)
No prob :) It's Lisan BTW.

Thortyir said:
The gigs went great, and I particulary enjoyed singing "Balls to the wall" with Horny Moses in front of a singing along audience, awesome!

Great evening that was! That last song rocked! :headbang:

Did you get round the alcohol controll ok?

i liked yous most quentin.nice gig. you were the must troo band of the night ;) heh :) when is that regeneration demo/album released/ready?
willows whisper was the 2643th gothic band... :zzz:
didnt like horny moses. theyre doing what samael did before them 8 years ago. and not as good. tss. its alright tho to use any kind of instrument. (they use a sax )

Balls to the wall :hotjump: :yell:

Mariner said:
i liked yous most quentin.nice gig. you were the must troo band of the night ;) heh :) when is that regeneration demo/album released/ready?
willows whisper was the 2643th gothic band... :zzz:
didnt like horny moses. theyre doing what samael did before them 8 years ago. and not as good. tss. its alright tho to use any kind of instrument. (they use a sax )

Balls to the wall :hotjump: :yell:
Haha, thanks! Sorry for the late answer, but I have no time to post quite often here!
The demo "regenerate" is recorded since november :mad: we just have the confirmation from the Sabam and the remixing-mastering is just finished too... Expect a release around 10 may... finally!

And sorry Lisan for mispelling your name so often... ;)

Nicolas said:
I'll be there to see Garden of Decay in May in Paris.
Nice occasion to see this band with Rano's drifting Breed
Will try to bring friends too.
you're going to the anathemagig too? Or just the metalfest?

(you were the one who was in aalst with lenore to see danny's sologig, right?

marginalé said:
you're going to the anathemagig too? Or just the metalfest?

(you were the one who was in aalst with lenore to see danny's sologig, right?
I'm going to the two gigs! Well I will try to do so!:loco:
I already have my two tickets, but you know "La Loco" must be 500 meters away from "La boule Noire".

(No it's not me!)

Souvenirs & memories from a great evening!!!

IM000063.JPG

IM000078.JPG

IM000119.JPG

Thank you so much mister Ciderbreath! Garden Of Decay website updated with a lot of new pics! http://www.gardenofdecay.be.tf