Gareth paid up, end of saga

John_C

formerly Skeksis268
Dec 30, 2008
Coventry, UK
www.myspace.com
Gareth just paid me the money i paid him for the cab and also reimbursed me for the extended wait, so it's all square now.

I understand the guy has some serious problems with anxiety and wasn't deliberately trying to steal money, so from my perspective I'm prepared to turn over a new leaf and enjoy listening to his music.

Let this be a lesson to all of you: if you use paypal for a transaction, stump up the fees and don't say it's a gift. If I'd done that I would have got my money straight back, like Marcus did recently.

Good to hear that it ended this way. Back then, the guy doesnt seem a bad person, but we never really know someone. So we cant trust no one.

Good to hear that John , i hope he return to the forum, he seems like a nice dude and i enjoyed reading his posts a lot . lol!

Its no secret me and Gareth never got along, but I am glad all ended in a positive fashion. congrats John.

Maybe his band will be over? Even I think it should be, he was a big contributor to this forum for a long time. I'm glad me manned up :)

Its no secret me and Gareth never got along, but I am glad all ended in a positive fashion. congrats John.

Maybe his band will be over? Even I think it should be, he was a big contributor to this forum for a long time. I'm glad me manned up :)

I assume you meant "his ban" right? Cause I see no reason for his band to break up at this point :lol: