Gay game on the compilation CD

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
It's only gay because I can't find it of course! Give me a clue, dammit!!

:)

Emi, thanks for those promos! You've got some wicked stuff coming up soon. The Aborym is killer! I haven't had a chance to play the rest properly yet but I'll let you know when I have.

Cheers

Lee

I think Emi is the only one to know the right way to solve it....
and if you know him, you can guess how hard it is, I'm still ruining my mind on this puzzle,eh,eh.
btw, thanx for cool words on code666 releases mate!

Well I found the game ... but finding the solution is hard as hell.

YOu are going to make us sweat for this aren't you Emi? :)

Any hints at all ?!?!?!

Well guys, I can only tell you that to reach the solution you must find some secret information hidden in the new website, the compilation artowrk and finally of course in the cd-rom track of the compilation... but I've created this secret game to be hard as hell to solve, so i think you'll all loose your mind before finding the solution.... hehehehe... HAHAHAHAHA.... HOHOHOHO.... ehm.
the only real tip i can give you is to look in the past...

Lee: glad you liked the new stuff, it's pretty good indeed, but far from your upcoming Ephel Duath masterpiece... ;)

I've got yesterday an email from a Journalist called Janne (Norway), who's very near to the solution.... (un)fortunately he missed the last step, so now he's burned out, but he's at the moment the one who arrived very very close...

That journalist must have a lot of time on his hands and not a lot of articles to write about :) ... I think I have been searching for at least 6-8 hours already for the last week.

Originally posted by Emi
heheheh.... Russell hush, it's a secret...

:lol: If I spent hours trying to find it while on holiday in South Africa, everyone else can spend hours trying to find it as well :D I'm not gonna give anything away ;)

Anywho, thanks for the advice, looking to the past would help if I could work out how to play the game :p

:)

Actually the game is very easy to find if you "are into computers" ... hint, hint! :) :) :)

Originally posted by lurch70
Actually the game is very easy to find if you "are into computers" ... hint, hint! :) :) :)

I need a bigger hint that that... I spent 20 minutes yesaterday looking for the damned thing! I guess it's a good ploy to get people to check the whole CD, eh? I'll remember that one :)

Lee