G'day from Aus

deathonacid

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2007
Hey all,

my name is Mike am from Melbourne in Australia, but am living in Canberra currently... was big Metallica/Megadeath/Slayer/Pantera fan during my teen years (1990-1998) and then kinda got into industrial an dpsychedellic electronica until last year when a mate dragged me to Loudpark in Japan... seeing some awesome metal bands live again inspired me to go dig into the scene deeper than ever and discovered lots of new stuff I"m enjoying... my favbands right now:

Arcturus
Battlelore
Bloodbath
Cradle of Filth
Dagoba
Dimmu Borgir
Ensiferum
Hypocrisy
Opeth
Somnifere
Suffocation
Slayer
Venom

if you think you know of something I should check out feel free to send me a private message or email me at tekken2005@gmail.com

Cheers :kickass: ,

Mike :headbang:

Hey Mike. Good to see another Melbournite here. I too have done the Psychedelic electronica thing, spent many a munted weekend out in the bush at outdoor parties. Been gradually getting back into metal for the last 3 years or so.

Not sure what to recommend you as it looks like our tastes are a bit different, but my fave Death Metal album at the moment is Decapitated - Organic Hallucinosis. Fucking HUGE.

Welcome to the forum.

Brad :kickass:

Hey Mike. Good to see another Melbournite here. I too have done the Psychedelic electronica thing, spent many a munted weekend out in the bush at outdoor parties. Been gradually getting back into metal for the last 3 years or so.

Not sure what to recommend you as it looks like our tastes are a bit different, but my fave Death Metal album at the moment is Decapitated - Organic Hallucinosis. Fucking HUGE.

Welcome to the forum.

Brad :kickass:

Hey Brad,

thanks for the welcome :headbang: yeah have been wanting to get that album... maybe this weekend while I'm in Sydney... am thinking of coming down to this gig in May http://www.yourgigs.com.au/event/?42126768 am just getting into a bit of Nile...

Yeah I'm going to that gig for sure, apparently Decapitated are insane live. I haven't gotten into much Nile, but I'll check them out at the gig regardless.