G'day UM :D

anomaly

Super-Elitist Metalhead
Oct 17, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Hey everyone \m/
My name's anomaly, or if you prefer real-life names; I'm Josh. I'm 17, finishing year 12 (final year of school in Aus) and live in Brisbane, Australia. Metal is a pretty huge part of my life and I'll nearly always be headbanging along to some form of metal, which really means anything from classic DIO to underground death metal (But I especially like melodic death metal like Amon Amarth, Insomnium and Be'lakor). I play guitar and have been playing for a few years now and I own a BC Rich Virgo - much to my Catholic school's disgust :p (I'm not a religious person, before anyone asks). I don't play too seriously at this stage, but that will probably change in the future. I've been writing some of my own stuff throughout the year and I'm hoping to form a band and record some of it during university.
Aside from metal, I'm a pretty avid gamer (I play CoD4/MW2 on pc), a notorious procrastinator (I should probably be starting a physics assignment atm, but hey, I've still got over a week) and a pretty relaxed sort of guy.
And if any of you are from the CG community then we may have met before :p
I look forward to meeting you all, stay metal guys \m/