GEAR FOR SALE!

unsilpauly

Jun 9, 2004
northampton, ma
www.borninblood.com
in the next couple of weeks i will be selling some gear so i can get new stuff. here is the list. you can send me a pm if you are interested. i will ship anywhere as long as the buyer pays the required shipping. all of this gear is in great condition, bought new by me and has not moved from my rack in my studio since it came out of the box. it all works perfectly and only has the usual scratches from putting it in a rack. heres the list:

apple imac g5 1.9ghz 17" with 2.5 gigs of ram(the 2gig chip it needs is ridiculously expensive, i paid over 400 bucks for it) 250 gig hd. this is the last powerpc g5 17inch imac model ever made. the next was intel. i will leave the software on it if the buyer wishes. $800.00usd. +shipping.

motu 828mk11 perfect condition with everything except the box(i do have a box to ship it in though). $475.00usd + shipping

apogee mini dac. excellent da converter non usb version. perfect condition $600.00usd + shipping.

rme quadmic 4 channel micpre im sad to part with it. good 4 channel unit. $400.00usd + shipping.

i am trying to not go with ebay in light of kazrogs recent post but i do have a great feedback score if you want to check the name is unsilpauly on ebay as well. i would still use paypal or money order for payment. feel free to pm or email me at unsilpauly@email.com with any questions. have a great day,