Gear Talk!

At the moment, my main guitar is a Paul Reed Smith Tremonti Singlecut running into a Randall RM 100 head (all tube) and a Randall 4 X 12 Cab with Celestion Vintage 30's.

I run into a Dunlop Wylde Wah, a Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem Pedal and a Tuner Pedal but I am looking into a Digitech GSP 1101 and Control unit in the new year.

I also have a few other guitars - Gibson Les Paul Gold Top, ESP Mustaine V, Schecter Hellraiser and Jeff Loomis Models, and a few more.

hey ImprintedLife, that is some cool gear. definately dig the PRS and Gibson. just sold my Gibson Les Paul Custom.

My rig currently includes:

Ibanez RG520QS
Ibanez RG2550Z
Caparison Dellinger II SE
Yamaha Pacifica
Washburn acoustic
ENGL Screamer 50 an ENGL Vintage Cab
TC Electronics G-Major rack FX
Dunlop Crybaby
Shure wireless

Damn I love gear!

hey ImprintedLife, that is some cool gear. definately dig the PRS and Gibson. just sold my Gibson Les Paul Custom.

My rig currently includes:

Ibanez RG520QS
Ibanez RG2550Z
Caparison Dellinger II SE
Yamaha Pacifica
Washburn acoustic
ENGL Screamer 50 an ENGL Vintage Cab
TC Electronics G-Major rack FX
Dunlop Crybaby
Shure wireless

Damn I love gear!

Hey Michael,
Nice gear there man, I love Caparisons, a mate of mine, Con from Eyefear plays a Horus, really nice guitar.

Always wanted to try an Engl, hopefully will get to one day.

cheers man. the Caparisons have great tone and playability (although I find the Ibanez's are better for the upper fret access and the pickups sit flatter on the axe for comfort). the Dellinger ebony fretboards are nice for the fast runs. plus, the devil tail headstock is freakin cool as! yeah, i saw that Con used one also.

try the ENGL man! you will not be dissapointed.