Geasa

This band definitely has potential, and I like the emphasis on the black metal side when they start hitting heavy. A couple concerns though - first, their last album was released in 2005 and the last news update on their Myspace site was in 2006. In addition, 2 of their Myspace song samples are from 1999 (not sure what years the other two are from).

Just doesn't seem like they're very active these days.

Jason

This band definitely has potential, and I like the emphasis on the black metal side when they start hitting heavy. A couple concerns though - first, their last album was released in 2005 and the last news update on their Myspace site was in 2006. In addition, 2 of their Myspace song samples are from 1999 (not sure what years the other two are from).

Just doesn't seem like they're very active these days.

Jason

Keen observations. Legitimate concerns.

Another I have is this: Everything but one (Angel's Cry, 2005) of their albums is unavailable. I think trying to find info on these guys will be extremely difficult. They seem like a C-level player. Certainly not headliner material. And not even B-level. Like a lead-off band, perhaps. An obscure one at that.

You can hear/download their Angel's Cry album on Amazon for $7.99:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Cry/dp/B000R00S3W/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1207159701&sr=8-1[/ame]