Gene Simmons

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
... can go to hell haha.

I was just reading his official site, the letters page. He's so sarcastic and rude to everyone that writes in.

When someone asked him what was happening with Ace, his reply was something like "I tell you what I want to tell you, WHEN I want to tell you. Not when YOU want me to tell you. How about that?"

And one guy who had only good things to say, wrote in with a picture of his Gene tattoo on his back and said "I'd really love for you to personally comment on the tattoo, it would make me the happiest guy ever!"

Of course, Gene just posted the message up without writing his own comment for it. I mean how hard would it have been to write "Great tattoo dude!" or something?

:bah: Loser.

He seemed ok on the Kiss Xtreme video.

Never liked his voice though. Only on the occasional song like Calling Dr. Love, War Machine, A World Without Heroes, Not For The Innocent, Unholy, etc.. he actually sounds good imo.

The reason why alot of their albums tend to have filler on it is because he butchers most of the songs he writes by singing them.

You'll be able to vent your anger at him when he comes down here to do lectures in October.

Yep he's giving lectures!

Dunno what he'd talk about tho.....

Probably sleeping with multiple women or something!

I f'king love his singing voice! :headbang:

Originally posted by Ducks

Excellentay :p

I absolutely love Paul's voice. I think Gene only sounds good on the "darker" or more evil songs. And he sounds crap on fast songs (eg. Love's A Deadly Weapon) He is definitely only suited to the show evil chugging songs I reckon.

Hahaha if he lectures on how to be ugly but still sleep with over 4500 women, I'm there! :headbang:

I think the secret is how to be rich, ugly and sleep with 4500 women :lol:. I've got the ugly part all sorted, but the others are a bit more difficult.

Singing voices are just another reason why KISS are like The Beatles. Lennon wrote better songs, but McCartney had the better voice. IMHO, it's the same with Gene & Paul.

W

Originally posted by Ducks
You'll be able to vent your anger at him when he comes down here to do lectures in October.

Yep he's giving lectures!

I found out today what he is lecturing on and guess what it is:

WOMEN! HAHAHAHHAHAAH! Good guess dude! :)

He's lecturing about how he's had an open relationship with a woman for 20 years, still slept with thousands of others and can always go back to bed with her or something HAHA!

Someone should remind that dickhead the reason the woman tolerated it wasnt because she didnt mind, it was because he is rich as f**k!