Genitorturers in Seattle

Randi Kane

New Metal Member
Jun 6, 2003
Tampa, FL
www.genitorturers.com
To the boys in Nevermore:
Too bad you couldn't come out and play with us when we were in Seattle... perhaps next time. Meanwhile, please give my regards to the beautiful Matthew (a.k.a. Metal Matt xx), who saved my life with Pabst on tap... and who only narrowly escaped the straps and whips XXX
See you on tour
Kellie :devil:
Genitorturers

Randi Kane said:
To the boys in Nevermore:
Too bad you couldn't come out and play with us when we were in Seattle... perhaps next time. Meanwhile, please give my regards to the beautiful Matthew (a.k.a. Metal Matt xx), who saved my life with Pabst on tap... and who only narrowly escaped the straps and whips XXX
See you on tour
Kellie :devil:
Genitorturers
Hahahaha. You guys ruled! Here's a link to some photos a friend took if you are interested.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/greyscale300dpi/lst?.dir=/Genitorturers&.src=""ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/

Matt told me about the hotel room. I think you damaged his fragile little mind.
sgrin.gif

<edited to say: Nice cockblock job on Bizz, BTW. It was very amusing to me since he was hitting on my friend>

Mistress Masie said:
Hey thank you for that enlightening opinion.

I will take it to heart ESPECIALLY since you don't even have the balls to post under a name.

And oh hey,

fuckyouverymuch.

You're welcome you super-cool mom you.

and all gimmicks like the Genitorturers all must die, by poisnsing....

Mistress Masie said:
Oh look, it seems I have another stalker.

Thats just great, I JUST got the trunk of my car cleaned up from the last body dammit.

Hahaha
Lesson one :Steal a car if you are planning on "Body Smashing"
Are ya still with me?
Lesson two :Stalkers are fun to stalk (hunter becomes hunted)
Lesson three :never take lessons from me!
Lesson Four : Study lesson three

Class is over.......but who am I to speak of class..?

P.F
Go on Kazaa and download any video files from a band called "RockBitch"
The band makes The Genitortures look like the Mickey Mouse club!

See for your selves...

Don't Worry Mistress Masie. They did this as a one off for the owner of the Fenix. I have it on good authority that they will be back after they finish up their new album.

Mistress Masie: Oh look, it seems I have another stalker.

Um no.

Thats just great, I JUST got the trunk of my car cleaned up from the last body dammit.

Yes, you are quite frightening.

I have some of there stuff...
CLEAR THE AREA, WE ARE GOING TO FUCK ALL METAL GUYS THEY SAY, AND THROW OUT GOLDEN CONDOMS...IN TEHRE GIGS...THATS HOW I HEARD OF THEM...NO UNDER 18'S ALLOWED