Genius songs by non-genius bands

Y'all that hate the Stones need to listen to Sticker Fingers, Beggar's Banquet, and Let it Bleed.

I'm just trying to help, you're only hurting yourselves by not doing so. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhhhhh no.

mick-jagger-dance.jpg

I hated the Stones until I realize they are the TOTAL FUCKING EMBODIMENT OF SEX, DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL. Come on people, grow a pair.

"Midnight Rambler" was the (perfect) soundtrack to MANY a night of debauchery for me. I'LL STICK MY KNIFE RIGHT DOWN YOUR THROAT.

I didn't "get" their appeal until I ignored the shitty '70s crap and most of the singles. But yeah if anyone listens to the three songs I posted and still hates them, that's dumb.

Either way, I'll enjoy them nonetheless. Your loss, faggots. :loco:

You know I think I could go through a good collection of my '90s pop/metal that I used to love and now wish would die.

I listened to some Fear Factory the other night, used to dig the hell outta that band. :ill: Deftones are another one. :yuk: I once owned 4 Korn albums but now? :guh: And I think I really like one Pavement song but otherwise: :puke:

But I could probably come up with 1 song each that still rocks my world... about once every 5 years.

I hated the Stones until I realize they are the TOTAL FUCKING EMBODIMENT OF SEX, DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL. Come on people, grow a pair.

Only 1 of those 3 things are cool though. Most rock sucks and I don't do drugs. Furthermore a 65 year old man noodle dancing on stage with the vascularity of a triathlete and the track marks to prove it uber pun is not my idea of sexy.

This whole album rules x2.

Eh, these days I don't bother defending bands I like. It's pretty much "Yeah, I can see how someone could hate them" and just leave it at that. Because most of the time it's true.

Except for Bowie. I don't see how ANYONE could dislike Bowie.

Honestly I could easily seewhy someone could dislike any Bowie after Scary Monsters. Anything after Scary Monsters (plus Young americans) is ripe for bashing.