gentlemen....and maybe a few ladies...

Abrasive-X said:
she needs to get raped for being such a whore

Abrasive-X said:
I'm an ass? :(
yes.gif

(big time)
(also ralf)

They are obviously kidding, M. no one would really wish rape upon someone.

They are obviously kidding, M. no one would really wish rape upon someone.
so rape is funny now?
i know we've all been desensitized to man-on-man prison rape but do (collective) you really have to take it that far?
get some taste already, fucking slobs.
there's a big difference between beleiving that a person deserves to be raped for showing off her body to the world, and beleiving that a person deserves to be raped because he or she has committed a heinous crime.

edit: and yes, people do (wish rape upon people). it even happens, too. gasp! guess what? it's not funny.

Guess what? if you have a problem with the jokes, you can fuck off and not read them, nobody is forcing this upon your eyes, so instead of bitching about it just dont read them, it's a joke even if it is not to your taste it is still just a joke, get over it.

Come on M., dont be more uptight than you must. It was a joke from someone who most likely doesnt have a clue.. big deal.
Now tell us you never made a joke of doubtful taste..

and if you have a problem that i have a problem, why dont you fuck off and quit bitching because YOU don't have to read MY posts. take a bit of your own advice. i'm allowed to call someone on their poor taste.

why is it such a big deal that i strongly dissaprove of somebody's joke? now who's being uptight?

stupid.jpg

all of this. we can appreciate hotness together, as the loving community we are. o_Oo_O

It's more "I wish you'd stop fucking moaning" than "man I've got a problem with this", I think by now you have stated your opinion at least twice, meaning people have read it, and if you hadn't noticed nobody ACTUALLY gave a shit.

M. Really, maybe you should start paying attention to your own avatar. O.O
You've made your point, but seriously, there's only so many ways of saying the same thing. :err:

and if you have a problem that i have a problem, why dont you fuck off and quit bitching because YOU don't have to read MY posts. take a bit of your own advice. i'm allowed to call someone on their poor taste.

And I'm also allowed to call you jackarse for making such a big deal out of nothing. What the fuck did you expect when a chick post's here arse on the internet? Do you take everyone who says ''I'm gonna fucking kill you!'' seriously too?

I would not rape her, I would need climbing gear to get on top of that arse.

TeXD said:
Hmm, a fiver for my fish supper and Irn Bru bottle or a shag, think i'll take the dinner.

Add £2 to it and you could get an Indian Banquet for 2 from tesco, that really is better than a shag!