GEORGIANS FOR HEAVY METAL!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
Roll call time for my fellow Georgians! Stand up and be counted, y'all! All hail to the goodtimes, cuz Georgia's got the right of way! Hail! See y'all real soon, ya hear?!:kickass::headbang:

I hope to see my fellow Georgia Metalheads at some of these shows I have been putting together for you. :kickass:

Everyone c'mon out tonight and show your support for Halcyon Way as they battle through the Sweetwater Showdown!

meet us there at 9PM at the Sweetwater Bar & Grill in Duluth. It's not hard to find and it's minutes from downtown ATL.

Raising the horns in Athens and my hometown Dewy Rose (though .. it's really just a post office and nothing else) :headbang:

Y'know, I was gonna ask you about that, since I'm not that far from Athens m'self and didn't recognize 'Dewy Rose'.......

I just Googled it.

You ain't kiddin'.
It looks small.
Homey.
Rustic.
And 20 miles the other side of Athens from me. :)

Roll call time for my fellow Georgians! Stand up and be counted, y'all! All hail to the goodtimes, cuz Georgia's got the right of way! Hail! See y'all real soon, ya hear?!:kickass::headbang:

Rock on man. I'm only a recent Georgian (3 years), but between PPUSA, the Masquerade, and Hoyt's shows, this ain't a bad place to live metal-wise.

I still miss Jaxx though. They got the bands (Europe, Y&T) that nobody down here would touch.

Yeah, Club Jaxx seems to get all the cool metal shows. Good for y'all! :kickass: The Masquerade geets many of the good shows as well, though, which is killer!:kickass::headbang:

alright all you Georgia folks within a safe drive of Atlanta, I have something for you this Saturday night just outside the perimeter and I-75: TRUE METAL!!.

You've made yourselves known through this thread, so come on out and make yourselves heard! :kickass:

You ain't kiddin'.
It looks small.
Homey.
Rustic.

Correct on all counts! But, sometimes it ain't so homey. Stepping outside at 7 in the morning to enjoy the radiant sunrise and scent of pine only to suck in a whiff of eye-watering chicken shit is NOT homey! Damn chicken houses ...

alright all you Georgia folks within a safe drive of Atlanta, I have something for you this Saturday night just outside the perimeter and I-75: TRUE METAL!!.

You've made yourselves known through this thread, so come on out and make yourselves heard! :kickass:

If I have to work Saturday night, I WILL maim a kitten :mad:

I am of the opinion that all of us GA folks should also put that we're from GA somewhere on our nametags. Maybe something like LOCALS ONLY or GEORGIA PROUD or GEORGIANS FOR HEAVY METAL? What do y'all think of this?

Kennesaw thrasher here. No time for shows with newborn twins, but thought I'd say hey anyway. So far, Atlanta has been the least metal place I've ever seen in my life, but I kind of expected that. It's either gospel, country, or hip hop 'round these parts as far as I can tell. But like I said, I don't get out too much except for a wild time at Babies R Us.

Kennesaw thrasher here. No time for shows with newborn twins, but thought I'd say hey anyway. So far, Atlanta has been the least metal place I've ever seen in my life, but I kind of expected that. It's either gospel, country, or hip hop 'round these parts as far as I can tell. But like I said, I don't get out too much except for a wild time at Babies R Us.
Hail and welcome! Go Owls! Hoot-hoot!:headbang: