German Tour Reports

Morpheus

Jan 20, 2002
Siegen, Germany
Hey folks,

i was thinking about doing a section about the german tour, including pics, and live reports, with playlists if possible. So i'm wondering if there are people willing to help me, meaning to wirte a report of the gigs they attented to. So it would be nice if you could give me your opinions on that matter, and if you you're content with it, please mention it here!

I'll appreciate any kind of material *hint to dora* ;)

cheers

i'll sent the pictures as soon as they are ready
(but it was with a trowing away fotocamera so...)
as for the playlist i'm gonna put them in the trier thread now

I will write and post pics, but not officially for a site or that, we'll see later... Maybe I make a site myself and give a link. But were you there? why didnt u greet or what? SetList ..maybe later.

alright if no one wants to write a report for the site, then maybe we'll only do a foto section of the gigs.

cheers for your comments

btw, isnt it strange that they only had one song from the new album in the set? no time to learn new ones or what?

which one? .. :oops: the icecream one? thats 5 years old, doesnt really represent my true self, i cant even put that dress on, half of my arse is out.. :)

cheers for that Dora!

So what about you Frodnat, may i take the pics you send here as well? Do you have som eother pics left?

I would appreciate if the people who madesome fotos at the other gigs, could send em to me!

Dora said:
which one? .. :oops: the icecream one? thats 5 years old, doesnt really represent my true self, i cant even put that dress on, half of my arse is out.. :)

jesus christ dont be le gay!

what do u mean?! (my brain is in safe mode now i cant even take jokes cos this headache and im sick again shit.. )

which "that" FFS?! (FYI, i dont make the pic i talked about public cos i dont want anyone to have a chance to change that icecream to anything else in photoshop LOL)

oki, to your mehdiandthat email(or @breaklose?), but only if u promise not using it for anything nasty.. :)

Why dont u use MSN??