European tour...

Wow!

Almost the whole European tour. I am impressed! I followed the Opeth European tour for 6 shows in spring 2003 and 6 shows on the fall tour 2003. It's great to travel around experiencing new cities and countries like that, so good luck to you. This time unfortunately I don't have the time/opportunity to do the travelling. However I found out that Opeth is not the "best" band to see several times on a tour. They do it a bit too safe in my opinion, playing the same songs almost every night, with no variation. Well, maybe they changed one or two songs, but that was all. Anyway, still they are one of the greatest live bands around, don't misunderstand me. It was just a little too repetitive for me. Have good fun travelling!

well im gonna be at the tilburg gig. im gonna be in amsterdam too when they play melkweg, but i wont attend the concert :)

I'll be at Birmingham - first show of the tour if I'm correct?

Profanity said:
What a shame. I'll be at Manchester on 9/11.
Let's hope a plane crashes into you.

I will see OPETH in Essen and in Köln in September! Was it the 10th and the 15th? I dont know now but ill be there at both gigs. I live in the middle of both cities so i will have the chance!
I would like to meet you before the gigs. We could meet very early and have lots of beers. Alos we can have a place in the first row for sure if well be there early.
Just tell me then, or contact me with messenger or ICQ.