European Tour

Hello guys!

Its great to see the forum resurrected. I had no site to talk seriously to people about Opeth stuff and things the last weeks because the forum was closed - very sad indeed. I tried some other forums, but they simply sucked. Its great to see everything reunited. Thats the link to the new album - and, of course, to the upcoming tourdates on which ill see Opeth on stage.
Ill take a friend of mine with me, he is full of scepsis concerning Opeth because he doenst like the growling and the Death within Opeths metal. the only album he knows at is Morningrise. But i finally convinced him to join me going to the gig in Essen. By the way ill be in Cologne, too.

My question is, does anyone of the guys in Birmingham, Manchester, or London remember the playlist? What playlist is to expect?

The second question is, there were some guys from England coming to the gig in Esen, and we wanted to meet several hours before the concert to have some beer and so on. Whats up guys - we lost contact - just mail me!

It would be nice to have some reviews from the gigs of the european tour that have been, yet!

Thanks.