Asgaut, new song, greetings from the guitar player

Death's Design

New Metal Member
Sep 2, 2003
www.asgaut.tk
Hi guys :wave: .. im new here .. erez (Crimson Death) informed me about this forum .. so i came to see whats going on !
most of the downloads of our songs came from this forum.... 51(!)% to be accurate .. tnx guys .. respect !
anyways please chack our new shit ... "village" .. its our latest song .. similar to katatonia , dissection and the almighty opeth ..

besides that great forum, i intend to stick around for a while , opeth is one of my fav bands .. morningrise is the best fucking piece of music ever written by humans ..

so ill see you around .. and please try out our new song and tell me what you guys think of it ..
c ya

Songs
http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Asgaut/

site
http://www.asgaut.tk/

i really dig the mp3s on your site but i have to ask about the name of the band. what the hell is asgaut? every time i see your name i can't help but think "assgoat"

YES. FUCKING AWESOME. This is great. That part with the tribal drums and flute is amazing. You guys are officially on my list of "Bands with so many ideas it's disgusting" list. How can I get a copy of this EP? Info is appreciated. Thanks.

Hi guys . first of all , tnx alot .. its all very appreciated !
-about the name .. it means A mythical divine Goth
-about the Ep .. originally we planned to self release it ..but we decided to try getting a label , we plan to send all those 5 songs to some labels in the next few days .. hopefully one of those labels will agree to release this EP/demo (we are not peaky , we just want to be published ).
and if that wont work we will release this ourselves!
so all i gotta do is hope some labels would find this interesting . till then all our music is free ..
ill keep you all informed ..!
tnx for the support!
c ya soon ..

sw00t. You guys kick ass. I love your music. I hope that you get a good record deal (I can't see how you won't). You have a very professional sound to your music. I can't wait untill I get the EP. Keep up the good work. ^_^

Definitely enjoyable and interesting. Some fine tuning/production improvement could make you guys into something totally fucking awesome.

Yeah, I had gotten your other stuff before, good to see you have a new song :)
You guys are amazing, and like others have said, with slightly better production you could be even better :)
Thanks for the update, and good luck on getting a record label, I'm sure you'll have no trouble with it though :)

EDIT: I'm just listening to In the Edge again, and it's amazing. I fucking love it... Just thought I'd let you know :)

I'm so there. You guys rule! :headbang:

On a side note...Any way you guys could put the lyrics up on a site or something. I still can't catch death metal lyrics too greatly, and it's always nice to know FOR SURE what someone's singin. Forgive me if it's already there, i haven't checked in a bit.

EDIT: Well, I'm listening to this song....I have only one this to say to this.... :OMG: I love the use of other instruments in this song. It's great! As I type this i'm burning it to a CD so i can listen to it again when i leave.