hi guys... i know this prolly seems like spam. New song from me

Manbient

Queer Old Man
Jan 12, 2002
Calgary, AB, Canada
www.bumblelovesmusic.com
heya Anathemers... i haven't posted here in AAAGES and i feel bad posting about my music here now... but i know there were people here who were interested in my music (Somnium In Tenebris in particular) and i did some more... it is in a style i think you guys will like too... maybe anyway.

http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/Mikey_Smith/ that is my page with my music... i Just recorded A Moments Innocence today... it's an 8 minute improv piano piece... the others you guys may want to check out would be On The Wing, The Tattered Doll, and maybe I'm Alright Intro (this one is a cover)

anyway i hope some of you might like my songs... cheers

i did, just the piano song which i honestly find pretty boring. It takes ages and it always the same. Did listen to it on once though. No offence mate! And another guitar song, which was pretty ok! Nice you give us an abillity to listen to yer stuff, though!

Morpheus said:
i did, just the piano song which i honestly find pretty boring. It takes ages and it always the same. Did listen to it on once though. No offence mate! And another guitar song, which was pretty ok! Nice you give us an abillity to listen to yer stuff, though!

well thanx for listening! i really do appreciate it. I realize the piano song is a bit lengthy... but there's certain times where that's the kind of thing i want to and can listen to for along time hehe.. i dont mean my own song in particular, but just "contemplative" songs in general hehe