Germany 2006

as a neutral, twas a cracking game, shame someone had to lose really, gerrards second was incredible

Amazing game.... incredible result.

Hats off to the Hammers and their fans - class act.

STEVEN GERRARD = SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!!

tattooedsean666 said:
I don't think Brazil or argentina will win as they never seem to win when it is in Europe.

I remember living in Germany when they won in 1990 and I was never hugged by more strange pretty girls in my life!!:worship: :loco:
There's no point to predict or deny anything. There's always first time for everything, even for SA team to win in Europe. I think that (judging by how many great african players are today playing in Europe) one or two african teams could quite surprise us.

big_laugh.gif

The only team with a chance is the Elephants and they are in too hard a group.

No chance pal!

engshirt2001_feb05_emp_350.jpg

aliasp said:
No not an Anthrax gig ;)

Rather the World Cup.

So who will be your team come June. For me it will be the Hiddink led Socceroos.

Don't think we will get past the first knockout stage given our extremely tough group (Japan, Croatia and Brazil!!).

Everyone is screaming hot favourites Brazil to win however a South American side hasn't won the cup on European soil since 1952 if I am correct.

My money is on Holland... Van Basten has got that team playing very well together and whereas past tournaments were marred by inhouse fighting and bustups this team seems to have a lot of unity!
United States all the way :headbang: Whoever wins were going to make them change that Fox news shit channel in the lunch room to the World Cup games.
Just like the cook did for the Barcelona and Amsterdam game. :kickass:

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!

What ppl think is the most suprising player for this championchip?

For me Its netherlands typicle NUMBER 10`, most technicle offense game creator.

RAFAEL VAN DER VAART (Hamburg)!

Check Out this Video
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qh7gp1rTZsI&search=van der vaart

Fresher, latest Goal
http://www.soccerfanatics.net/soccervideo/5123727l.wmv.html

In german League not Munich have the most player, plays the fifa world cup, Hamburg have 8 Player on the way for theire language soccer team play championchip. the other 3 starting the under21 european championchip cup.

aliasp said:
Wonder if he will be wearing Red again next season???

nah he has already come out n said he is defo at newcstle this year, just cos of the injuries last year he doesnt feel he has paid newcastle back, good lad owen, i hope someone rescues defoe from tottenham tho

lokey said:
nah he has already come out n said he is defo at newcstle this year, just cos of the injuries last year he doesnt feel he has paid newcastle back, good lad owen, i hope someone rescues defoe from tottenham tho

Yep Liverpool sniffing around JD again. Rumour of Kewell going to White Hart Lane (good catering there I hear at the Marriot ;) with Defoe coming the other way.

that'd be good for both players, liverpool need a defoe type player, and defoe needs the games, he's awesome tho, should be in the england squad no doubt....... and kewell, good player when he is fit, but tottenham as home of the injured couldnt be a better club for him, they need a new redknapp ;)

not a fan of football but i really do think australia will do very well,weve just always been unlucky in getting into cup ,now we are there i think we can even make quarter finals..