Germany 2006

CAI said:
holy jesus, mary, judas and the evil faced pope!! None of you mentioned ARGENTINA!!!??? Czech Rep.?? WTF?? They don`t even exist in 1st place. Holland?? Thay won`t pass the 1st round, plain and simple. England?? Are ya kidding? Bobby charlton doesn`t play anymore. Germany? maybe..they play horrible, but whn it comes about a WC they have a great spirit. Brazil?? everybody talks about them...yeah they play great, but you know what? they don`t have guts!!
Italy? They have a great team, finally they play more offensive rather than deffensive, wich is great. careful with them.
So..my my pics are: Argentina (please watch Lionel Messi skills...chelsea fans should remember him), brazil (if they don`t face argentina they will win it...fuck theeeeem), Italy and Germany and France.

38 days....aagaghhh cannot wait!!! Best luck to you all.

My 2 cents

I did consider the Argies but then again - look at Japan/Korea 2002 - they failed miserably.

Argentina are probably technically as gifted as Brazil but once again I am not convinced of South American teams on European soil... but then again.

Like you I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nafnikufesin said:
This is gonna be Italy's year. They've always got a strong defensive unit, but now that've also got such depth at striker that Inzaghi isn't even assured a spot on the team.

The Azzuri are due some good luck for once. They were robbed by the referee when they went out to South Korea at the last world cup and they deserved to win back in USA 94 when the Divine Ponytail was on fire yet sadly missed that crucial spot kick in the final.

Maldini's swansong at the grand old age of 87??? Hahahaha!

I was going to root for Germany, as always, but this year I must say that my hopes for the team's success during this World Cup are low. That moron Klinsmann kicked out Oliver Kahn and took Lehmann instead as goalkeeper. Mark my words, that's the end of this story. No offence to Lehmann, but Germany made it into the finals in 2002 largely thanks to Saudi Arabia :lol: and Kahn in goal.

O i living near Hamburg and this town hosted the united states of america soccer team.

so, the local soccer team HSV provide some new fresh, hungry jung USA talents for future. not many clubs in europe do that, its a friendly cooperation.

if u search for the soccer arena USA will play, so i founded the biggest picture of the USA Arena in Hamburg, its very laaaaaaarge picture

85346022_2accffb504.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=85346022&size=o

(Ziped, more than 3MB)

Oh, i found a another one:

hsvklein.jpg

Big XXL Size:
http://www.fehrs.net/hsvgross.jpg

Decorate Picture:
http://www.sega-world.com/Fussball/HSV/HSVWALLPAPER001.bmp

Ronaldinho described himself as `not goodlooking but a nice person'

Why is it that all the high paid brazilian superstars all look ugly yet get no surgery done? hmmm.

Mickenglanduk said:
No Celtic or Rangers in a Scottish cup final!! Go Gretna (how did they manage to get to the final?) I'm looking foward to the English final

They got all the pish from the lower divisions in the lead up to the final, plus they have Brooks Mileston punting massive amounts of cash into the club. Credit to them they are punching well above their weight, I hope they stuff Hearts.:heh: Sorry to Ragman_kd if he reads this.