Get a $2 WHITE CID shirt

JohnInDarkness

Hello, my name is Sean.
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
www.cladindarkness.com
A few people on Facebook seemed interested in this when I posted about it, so here is how to get your very own $2 white CID shirt. First some notes:

- Can only be white.
- It's extra for large sizes, so if you are of frost giant proportions, be prepared to spend $2+ more. (XXL and up).
- Shipping is $5.

Step 1: Download this image. (Don't worry, it will not look like that when you download it.)

Step 2: Go to http://www.printfection.com/promo/two_dollar_tees.php and click the green "Get Started!" button.

Step 3: In the "customize your product" box on the right, click the "browse" and navigate to the image you downloaded in Step 1. Upload it.

Step 4: Wait for the file upload to complete. This may take a few minutes.

Step 5: The next page will show you an image of the shirt with graphic. Click "View Larger Image" under the shirt and make sure the design looks right. If so, press the red "Finalize Product" button.

Step 6: Select your desired size from the "Ready to buy?" box on the right. Click "Add to Cart." Note: Disregard the "$14.99 each." The discount is applied at checkout.

Step 7: View your cart on the next page. Proceed to checkout.

Step 8: Enter your billing/shipping information and submit your order.

Step 9: Wait 3-5 business days for processing and then 8-9 business days for shipping.

Step 10: Win.

IMG_6249.jpg

Quality of the final product is surprisingly good. It is NOT an iron-on, as I feared. I have not washed it yet to determine if the print is susceptible to bleeding and/or fading, so keep that in mind. If anything like that does happen, I'll update this post.

If I come up with any further designs, I'll update this post with the file.

This wasn't meant to be anything special. I just threw something together because I was curious about print quality. If nothing else, at least it's something until we print proper shirts.