Get better soon Chuck Billy(Testament)

Poor Chuck Billy has cancer, I'm not sure what kind but it's actually very similiar to what killed Chuck Schuldiner. I believe the current word is he is doing ok, but the poor guy lost all his hair from the treatment and he has also put on some weight from the medication. I wish him the very best and a speedy recovery.

I just checked the Testament website and there is some great news. Apparently Chuck Billy is doing great! The dangerous levels in his blood count have gone down and he is set to start physical therapy! They also mentioned beginning rehearsals, god what a tuff guy!

Rock on Chuck!

Yep, believe it or not, there are more Anthrax fans here in Utah. I still remember going to a Sam Goody back in the day(I must have been 12), and purchasing "Dokken, Underlock and key" and another album, group I had never heard of, Anthrax. My first Anthrax album was "Among the living". The funny thing is I was a big Dokken fan at the time, but when I heard the Anthrax, I believe I actually ended up giving the Dokken tape to my brother!