Get FREE ACCESS as audience at TVE gig in Madrid or listen it through Internet!!

Rantam

Born to frag
Jun 1, 2004
Madrid - Spain
www.rantam.cjb.com
Hi all! As I've said in other thread, it's a pitty, but I can't go to the "Los conciertos de Radio 3" gig here in Madrid, because I'll be at work, ARGGGGGG!!!!

But you can get information to GET FREE ACCESS to that gig as audience HERE.

Work sucks... :yell:

And I don't know if you know that the "Los conciertos de Radio 3" gigs are usually broadcasted on radio too, not only on TV. The live recordings are recorded and emited few days later.

You can access the Radio3 station at Radio3 station broadcasting . There you can find information about the programing of Radio 3's broadcasting too.

See ya, and I hope that the information I've posted about Radio 3 concerts will be usefoul for you :)

Thanks, but I'm not really up for deciphering my way through a Spanish homepage. If anyone will be so kind as to post the exact time it will be aired there.

Ok, I'll try to post here the exact time and date it will be broadcasted. I've posted the link to the spanish radio 3 homepage because there're a lot of spanish anathema's fans in this forum. This homepage is only in spanish. It sucks, I know :(

But don't worry. As I said, I'll to post the date of the broadcasting.

See ya ;)

Rantam said:
Ok, I'll try to post here the exact time and date it will be broadcasted. I've posted the link to the spanish radio 3 homepage because there're a lot of spanish anathema's fans in this forum. This homepage is only in spanish. It sucks, I know :(

But don't worry. As I said, I'll to post the date of the broadcasting.

See ya ;)]

You are doing a grand job Rantam,

as i seid previously, the shows in that program are usually aired 2-3 weeks afteir their recorded...

tomorrow is being recorded, so expect the show to be aired in 2-3 weeks...

ok people, the show has been recorded this morning... i dont know the setlist yet, and it seems that 4-6 songs were played (most of em from AND/AFDTE)... some of the songs played were not recorded... the date that will be aired is still uknown. Stay tuned for more news

Ok, Oceana ,if you have knews please tell us ,because i want to record the show on TV,but i want to record the show of the radio and i think in radio could be played early than 2 weecks.....