Help a Metalhead get a free TV, and get one for yourself at the same time!

ChadJones

New Metal Member
Aug 21, 2004
Hi everyone. I've been a reader of this forum for awhile, but I haven't posted until now. I figured some of you might be interested in this free TV offer I ran across.

There is a company that is currently giving away free flatscreen television sets(for USA residents only). A lot of you are probably thinking, Whats the Catch? Well, there isn't much of one. All you have to do to qualify for the TV is to sign up with a trial offer, but its an offer that can be cancelled later, thus you won't incurs any billing charges. You just do that and have a few other friends sign up as well, then the company will send you a free TV set of your choice. You dont have to pay for shipping or anything.

The company earns a commission when you sign up for one of the trial offers, but they could care less if you later cancel, they've already made their money. So if you just sign up for a few weeks, you'll have fulfilled your part of the deal, and then you can cancel so you're not out of money. As long as you cancel within the trial period, you can get yourself a TV set for free! I personally signed up for an AOL trial, even though I'm currently an AOL member. It has a 45 day trial, so I just have to cancel within 45 days and I wont be charged a dime. But I fulfilled my part of the bargain by participating, so I'm able to get the free TV set. All you'd have to do is something similiar: just register, wait a bit, then cancel.

And I know, it might still sound like too good of an offer to be true, but a lot of major news websites are covering this offer and the company. Are any of you familiar with Wired.com? Its a major Tech/Geek news website, owned by Lycos, a former competitor to AOL. Wired.com reported on the offer a few days ago and described how the company can operate profitably. But more importantly, it showed how it is a legitimate offer. The article details a free iPod giveaway, which the company is doing in addition to the TV offer. You can read the article here: http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

But if you'd like to join, could you please use my link below? I need 3 more people to sign up using my link, then I'll earn my free TV set. Here is the website link: http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=7688191

When you use above link, it will take you to the mainpage where you enter your e-mail and a password, that will be your login information.
When any offers for surveys/etc are presented, just click NO. There are maybe 10 or so offers, but just click No to bypass them. Then just pick an offer to join. Again, I'd recommend the AOL offer because you have 45 days to cancel. Just sign up for a week or two, then you can cancel the trial. That way you dont get charged for anything.

Thanks guys, and best of luck earning your own TV set!

Why the fuck did you bump a 10 day old thread that was perfectly content being ignored? Good job.