O/T: need help for free iPod

Seance

Still Writes in Crayon
Feb 20, 2003
US
Visit site
hiyo :D

i'm not sure if this is allowed or not, i'm not trying to spam or anything i just need some help... but if it violates some rule feel free to delete it

i'm sure you've quite possibly heard about this site before, they give away ipods to people who complete an offer and get 5 other people to sign up through their link and do the same... the deal is 100% for real, it's not a hoax or a scam, it's legit and free... if you question whether it's legit or not you can just search the internet about this site and see for yourself that it is indeed the real deal

i would love to have an ipod, i just don't know how i would afford one regularly, this would be such an awesome Christmas present if anyone could help me out with this, and you could start towards getting you one too if you'd like

you can do something as simple as like signing up for the blockbuster offer, it's a 2 week free trial to blockbuster online and after you get credit towards your ipod from completing the offer you can just cancel anytime, completely free, all it takes is a little time

if anyone can help me in receiving this $300 gift for free, i would be so appreciative and grateful and would pay you back somehow someway

here is the specific referral link to help me out:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12793522

thanks everyone :headbang: