Free Apple iPod

ililililil

New Metal Member
Oct 7, 2004
I’m sure many of you have heard about the Freeipods.com deal, but many of you are probably thinking that this thing is a scam. Well, a friend of mine just got his iPod last Thursday and I just wanted to tell you guys that this is no scam at all. Basically, the reason why FreeiPod.com is able to give out these free iPods is because only a small proportion of the people who want to get the free iPods can get enough referrals to actually get the free iPod. The people who run freeipods.com (Gratis Internet) don’t handle the shipment of iPods, but they mass order from eCost.com. My friend got his order through like two weeks ago, and I was surprised that he was actually able to get an actual iPod off the offer.

The steps toward the free ipod are actually quite easy. First of all, you need to visit the Freeipods.com site, the link is here

http://www.freeipods.com/default.aspx?referer=7692490

After you go in there and fill out some personal information, you’ll eventually get to a complete offer page. In order to get a free ipod, you need to sign up for one of the deals. Right now, the best deal by far is the Blockbuster.com deal (yes, it’s blockbuster, they’re not gonna scam you. You get two weeks free with like three free rentals or something. If you cancel before two weeks are up, you’re not gonna be charged). You can then check your status on free ipods to make sure that your credit has been approved. From what I’ve heard, the blockbuster deal is instant credit and if you cancel before two weeks, your credit WILL NOT be taken away.

After you’re done with the blockbuster deal, you need to refer to five people, each of whom needs to complete a deal. If all of the referrals are approved, you’ll get your free iPod as soon as they receive shipment. So, it’s best if you do it ASAP since the waiting list will only get longer.

Here are some of pictures my friend took
community.webshots.com/s/image20/4/74/49/191547449mHJgDL_ph.jpg
community.webshots.com/s/image20/4/74/62/191547462LEOtyN_ph.jpg
community.webshots.com/s/image20/4/74/64/191547464LLPpmG_ph.jpg
community.webshots.com/s/image16/4/74/57/191547457neYGQp_ph.jpg

Copy & Paste cuz i can't direct link webshots
note that on the receipt, it says Gratis Internet

If anyone sign up under my link, in return, ill give you free gmail invite. Good luck ya’llFreeipods.com