Get one song mixed for free

Hey all!

I'm in the middle of projects at the moment, and I just moved my mixing rig to a new, bigger room. In order to get to know the room better, I want to try my hands on some new music before I move on to the paid work.

Naturally I could take any of the multitracks posted here, but I thought I might as well help someone out when doing this. So, if anyone's interested, I'm willing to mix one song completely free of charge, with the following requirements:

- I can use a part the song as a reference sample for future clients and your bands name in my portfolio if needed.
- The song has real drums and real vocals. (or pretty damn well programmed drums ;))
- You can communicate fairly quickly (preferably via e-mail). I have other projects coming up, so unfortunately I can't wait around with this song too long.
- In case more than one people are interested, I have the right to choose the one song I will do completely arbitrarily, based on star positions, tarot cards and the color of my socks.

I don't really care about the genre, so it really doesn't have to be metal by any means. That's pretty much it, shoot me a PM if you're interested! :)

Ok guys, thanks a lot for all the contacts, I've already got way more potential songs than I can possibly handle at the moment :lol:

I'll let you know if there are any last minute cancelations or such, but at the moment, I really can't take any more songs. Thanks and sorry! :)

FarizAdili: Go ahead and upload the files, I will take a look at them but I can't promise I can fit them in. Thanks! :)