Limited offer: Get one mix for free

jipchen

ForesterStudio
Nov 17, 2008
Munich, Germany
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,

I'm currently building my studio, I guess some of you saw the thread with the pictures on the forum. In case you're interested:
http://www.facebook.com/forester.studio
I have a few recording projects already running atm, but the liveroom is not finished and I can't record drums yet. So it's basically just tracking DIs and some vocals etc. and I'd really like to mix something! My controlroom is basically ready and I would like to get used to the room and the monitors in it so I'm offering to mix one of your songs for free.

So if you got any *good* multitracks you'd like to get mixed, hit me up.
My conditions are:
- Preferrably real drums and guitars (can't really reamp just yet)
- Real vocals
- Bass (real bass is possible)
- Edited tracks, I won't sit down and edit your crappy playing for hours.. I do that already with the current projects :cry:
- I am allowed to use the song and the name of your band on my website as a reference for future clients
- If there are several people with to-be-mixed tracks, I will choose one (or two).. I will not mix every song you send me ;)

I don't really care about the genre as long as it's no black metal because I have enough projects in this genre already and you can't really use it as a reference in the portfolio :lol:

I can open Logic and Pro Tools projects, but the easiest thing will be to send the consolidated files (all files starting at 0:00).

If you're interested hit me up via pm.