Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
BLOODSTOCK BAND COMPETITION​
WIN £500.00​
All you need to do is:​
Sell 25+ Bloodstock Tickets @ £35.00 each (to friends, fans, family etc!)​
RULES
  1. To qualify and be in with a chance of the £500 prize you will need to sell a minimum of 25 tickets @ £35.00 each. Each ticket sold will also earn you a 10% commission (i.e. £3.50 per ticket).
  2. The 13 bands competing are:
  • Bates Motel
  • Biomechanical
  • Bumsnogger
  • Cruel Humanity
  • DragonForce
  • Fifth Man Down
  • Fourwaykill
  • FULC
  • Illuminatus
  • Mercury Rain
  • Power Quest
  • Snatch
  • Waylander
  1. The winner will be the band that sells the most tickets – it’s as simple as that! Simply collect names (and the cash) from people willing to buy them. Tickets will be issued to bands who have sold them within 5 days of the closing date for distribution.
  2. Closing Date is Friday 25th July 2003. 2 months to go so get selling!
  3. In the event of a tie, the £500 will be split equally between the winners.[*]Remember that even if you only sell a few tickets you can still earn 10% commission for all tickets sold. (i.e. £3.50 per ticket).

I thought I'd post the compo info so you can see the deal.

Pre-order your tickets from PQ and we'll throw in some goodies too!

Power Quest
115 Vine Road
Southampton
Hampshire
SO16 5TD

Claire Natalie said:
Hi I'm Claire from Snatch. You can check out our band at www.snatch-rocks.com

C-ya there

*WE ARE PLAYING BLOODSTOCK THIS YEAR - FUCK YEAH!*

:eek:

I appreciate the need and necessity to express your delight but as an upstanding member of the metal society and a born again Christian I can never condone such vulgar language.

The only way to redeem yourself in the eyes of the lord is to convert yourself and the rest of the band into Power Metal :D I call this process Eaglization!

:D

Eagle said:
*WE ARE PLAYING BLOODSTOCK THIS YEAR - FUCK YEAH!*

!:eek:

I appreciate the need and necessity to express your delight but as an upstanding member of the metal society and a born again Christian I can never condone such vulgar language.

The only way to redeem yourself in the eyes of the lord is to convert yourself and the rest of the band into Power Metal :D I call this process Eaglization!

:D

Eagle - I am speechless......remember I know what a truly upstanding pillar of the community you are!
wink.gif
lol.gif
eysupdown.gif

We apologise for our use of course language and any offence this may of caused :D but we were very pleased and I think in such instances the lord may pardon our behaviour due to loss of sanity maybe??? :loco:

www.snatch-rocks.com

mr sexual said:
shit i need tickets still but my mates dad is arangin our flights and that

but hopefully hel do that 2moro and il let u know 2moro night mate , id love to see you guys win the money :D

hopefully im not to late :(

To be honest, we've been so busy with the new album that we haven't sold any tickets anyhow....so I don't think there's much chance of us winning...haha! It would probably be best to buy them straight from the Bloodstock website.

Symphony said:
To be honest, we've been so busy with the new album that we haven't sold any tickets anyhow....so I don't think there's much chance of us winning...haha! It would probably be best to buy them straight from the Bloodstock website.

Know what you mean.... I think we've got 4 tickets down to us...

Ahh well, it's only money. Vince told me that ticket sales are well up on last year. Cool !