Get your band some fucking exposure

Siriun

Apr 24, 2012
Hey there sneapsters,

Was wanting to offer this great exposure package I've put together
that I'm selling. It's geared towards getting exposure from several different sources/things to get you maximum exposure. The price for all of this sits at a sturdy $90. This is a great deal, and here's everything you'll get with this:

• Your selected music link will be exposed to Music Crowns's 95,000 listeners as well as on to the MC Twitter which has 17-25k followers
  • Will also have music not only posted but Featured on the Music Crowns website
  • Your project/band will receive it's own permanent website page will include 1 picture, 1 video, a full bio, and social media links for REVO24 Radio
  • Two of your original songs will be added to the REVO24 Radio station playlist for one whole month for a total of 1000+ plays
  • Your ep/cd/album will be reviewed and published to the
    200,000+ followers of Jamesphere Music Magazine & Radio Network.
    Your picture and profile featured on the cover slider as well as category section, with links to your music, videos, homepage and social links
  • Last but not least, you have that review, music and links featured in 2 other top online music magazine for even more exposure.

So, all in all, you're getting exposure to over 250k new music fans, exposure on several different booming music websites, extended online radio play and your own permanent webpage for your project/band. A damn good deal.

I normally sell this package for $125, but for a limited time, you can have everything above for only $90! If you're interested, just send a PM :)

Payments are due up front, and are accepted through PayPal.
After the purchase, I will need the info of your project/band (links to the songs, and other depending on how much you have established, we'll discuss this in pm)
Once I receive the information, the order will take anywhere from 1-7 days to FULLY complete. You will also be notified when your order is fully complete via PM.

I'm happy to answer any questions!

there are tons of persons and pages that offer promotion like yours

It's up to you to decide whether this package is right for you. If not, no worries.
Just trying to offer my services to bands that would like this specific exposure.

I'm not trying to doubt you, but you haven't done this yet, it's going to be a little hard to make yourself sound legit without some credibility or info about yourself. As of now you are just a profile on a metal forum

Unfortunately, everything you've said is true, which is why the first sale is always the hardest.

However, I'm newer at advertising myself so maybe I didn't come across as informative as some of preferred. I'll be happy to provide any information to prove my legitimacy.

EDIT: Provided more info in OP

Unfortunately, everything you've said is true, which is why the first sale is always the hardest.

However, I'm newer at advertising myself so maybe I didn't come across as informative as some of preferred. I'll be happy to provide any information to prove my legitimacy.

EDIT: Provided more info in OP
as you don't have any refences
i suggest you lower prices

^Have to agree with the above..

If you've never had a customer, you don't have the experience with problems and if shit hits the fan..
My recommendation would be to do this for free, for a maybe 3 - 4 bands/artists, to see what problems and issues may occur, if you forgot something, didn't think something through, realized something was way too hard to accomplish, etc. etc..

If something goes wrong, the bands know that it's a freebee and you're just "putting your ducks in the water" (if that's the right expression) and they won't lose money over it..
If you charge your first client, and fuck it up, then that's your first job, reputation, and merit flying out the window..

^Have to agree with the above..

If you've never had a customer, you don't have the experience with problems and if shit hits the fan..
My recommendation would be to do this for free, for a maybe 3 - 4 bands/artists, to see what problems and issues may occur, if you forgot something, didn't think something through, realized something was way too hard to accomplish, etc. etc..

+1

Thank you guys so much for the advice and all of you are absolutely right. Maybe instead of putting a massive 90$ gig up with all this stuff,
would be product between 20-40 be more acceptable and willing to try out? That's my thinking. Financially I'm in a spot at the moment
where I can't really afford to give this package away for free yet. Which is why I mentioned the 20-40$ range as an alternative if
people are more willing to buy. Of course, I would have to peel apart the package above, but I'm sure It'd be a little easier. Thoughts?

The thing is, 90$ isn't bad, not even the original 125$, if you get the bang for your buck..
It's just that you don't have any clients, nor have you had any before..
I wouldn't hire NeverMadeAMix-studios to mix my songs if they have nothing to showcase..
They may be the best trained engineers and producers with cyborg-implants.. but if they don't have any references, well..

Find some bands and offer them the service for free, don't think of it as you're losing money, but investing in a reputation..
Maybe you have a friend or two to help out.. or a couple of local bands..
It might just take one band to spread the word and get you paying clients..
Right now, it might sound a bit too good to be true.