Gettin' Freaky with the Kitchen!

Palabra de Dios

Heavy Metal Weatherman
Mar 22, 2005
St. Joseph, MO
Mattias and the Freaky Bunch posted the picture IA took from the stage at the end of FK's set on Friday. Included is yours truly, Dave (trentdk), Mike (guardian26), Tess (speaking Danish), and Nathan (SwordLord) . We are on the bottom of the pic:

Atlanta-crowd.jpg

Sorry, mosq and (especially) J-Dub, you were cropped out :erk:. Better luck next time.

Haha wow, that picture is pretty sweet. Too bad I was at the other end of the stage! It gives me chills to think of what the band was seeing from their viewpoint on the stage: a helluva lot of horns and (possibly new) devoted fans. What a great performance.

Palabra de Dios said:
Mattias and the Freaky Bunch posted the picture IA took from the stage at the end of FK's set on Friday. Included is yours truly, Dave (trentdk), Mike (guardian26), Tess (speaking Danish), and Nathan (SwordLord) . We are on the bottom of the pic:

Atlanta-crowd.jpg

Sorry, mosq and (especially) J-Dub, you were cropped out :erk:. Better luck next time.

Doesn't matter to me, :kickass: I've made some new friends this past weekend, and I know the guys were REALLY happy with the turnout & response. Can't wait to see which tune(s) end up on the DVD.

I hope Glenn was happy with the response too!

J-Dubya

Even people who were not already a fan or even liked the music of Freak Kitchen seemed to be having a fun time with their set. IA and the guys did such a good job of involving the crowd in their performance. I am biased because I was already a Freak, but I believe they were one of the best all around shows of the fest.