Getting into Anthrax

pick up the Return of the Killer A's, which is their "greatest hits" package. its only 4.99. For albums, get WCFYA and possibly SOWN, along with Spreading the Disease. Spreading was my intro to the band album wise, but i still bought the greatest hits first.

Here are some of my favorites....

Efilnikcufecin (NFL)
Madhouse
Anti-Social
Caught In A Mosh
Now It's Dark
Got The Time
Bring The Noise
Indians
Among The Living

JohnThrax said:
pick up the Return of the Killer A's, which is their "greatest hits" package.

Agree. You can compare John Bush to Joey Belladonna (or vice versa) here. If you like Belladonna more, get:

(albums)
Spreading The Disease
Among The Living
State Of Euphoria
Persistence Of Time (including Got the Time)

but if you like Bush more, get:

(albums)
Sound Of White Noise
Stomp 442
Volume 8: The Threat Is Real
We've Come For You All (including Safe Home)
The Greater Of Two Evils :headbang:(including Got the Time and Metal Thrashing Mad with Bush)

I would start in the middle, go for Sound of White Noise (their best IMO) work back to Among the Living then go straight to WCFYA. Avoiding the Madhouse compilation (or Alive2) as Tacobell mentioned.

I would start in the middle, go for Sound of White Noise (their best IMO) work back to Among the Living then go straight to WCFYA. Avoiding the Madhouse compilation (or Alive2) as Tacobell mentioned.
sounds like directions to my grandma's house. you forgot make a left at the stop sign. :headbang:

just buy everything then come back and join then you can join the hundreds of john vs joey debate threads that are scattered all over this board.