Getting Ready To Mix - Articles I wrote

HUGE +1 to brushing teeth and putting on clothes. If you don't do this you just stay in a mindset that it's a lazy/ relaxed day and work just never seems to go right.

nice...
i started writing a guide to tidying up sessions ages ago i may post.. or i my sell to a magazine..

haha looks good but i imagine the piezo's would be hard to control because they can be pretty sensitive so you could get lots of false triggering when just moving your foot around on the kick pedal but not actually hitting the kick drum. also all that back and forth motion for the piezo... something might go wrong with the wires and you could get some nasty cuts - nice idea though, i'd love to try it out

haha looks good but i imagine the piezo's would be hard to control because they can be pretty sensitive so you could get lots of false triggering when just moving your foot around on the kick pedal but not actually hitting the kick drum. also all that back and forth motion for the piezo... something might go wrong with the wires and you could get some nasty cuts - nice idea though, i'd love to try it out

wtf are you talking about?