Getting set to drink a 5th of Spiced Jack Rum!

Well, to be honest, if I had to pick one thing to drink for the rest of my life other than water, it'd be milk.

Milk is fucking fantastic. It goes with everything. It is so refreshing. It is the best. I love milk so much, I can't begin to tell you.

Well, to be honest, if I had to pick one thing to drink for the rest of my life other than water, it'd be milk.

Milk is fucking fantastic. It goes with everything. It is so refreshing. It is the best. I love milk so much, I can't begin to tell you.
Dont know why but that made me laugh so hard :lol:

Since this seems to be the official drink thread now, does anyone here like Absinthe? I prefer the swiss absinthe, as a rule. Czech style is ok as well, if its served with 2 small ice cubes.

Just tastes soapy.

you are maybe drinking the wrong IPAs? get a 22oz of STONE IPA and if that tastes soapy to you i will gut-punch you the next time i bump into you in a pizza joint. wait, no i mean you can gut-punch me.

wait, no, the first one.

lagers, Belgians.
this is what i imagine piss would taste like if you put it in a bottle and refrigerated it. the belgians would be extra-sour piss. i know BEAR GRYLLS drinks piss all the time and he's pretty manly, but he's maybe a special case.

Personally I like IPAs and yet I haven't really gone out into the realm of beers that cost more than Sam Adams or Sierra Nevada. Granted I've only been 21 for a few months and have yet to really branch out now that I can browse and expand my beer knowledge.

Anyhoo, Sam Adam's Latitude 48 IPA is my personal favorite so far.