GGI Conspiracy Theory of the Day -- India UFOs

The thing is that there are so many possibilities, so many we can't even think about, of rational explanations that declaring right away "these are lights no one can explain so it can only be aliens" is just funny. My guess would go for the military as well. The chinese are wild enough to try whatever random experiment and not giving a fuck about it

And don't forget prankers, although this one looks big for a simple prank, it's easy as fuck to confuse a whole city for a night. It has happened many times, it needs a few friends, a day or two of building, a little organization, and bam you get your buzz. Circle crops are a good example of those

But.... But.... I saw it on YouTube so it must be true. :devil:

The YouTube vid I posted was just an example of what I happened to see a few nights ago. Again I don't necessary think it's aliens.. if someone here has a definitive explanation of those floating lights I'm all ears.

let's bend time and space, just so we can snatch up cows and anal probe rednecks..

makes sense

not arguing for or against but ....

if you could, wouldn't you? I mean from an observation, scientific standpoint.

We are far more advanced than a penguin. We travel what could be looked at from a penguin's viewpoint vast distances of space and time just to observe and study things that are arguably and relatively unimportant

I love penguins by the way

I like turtles.

Them aliens, gotta love'em. They come and make crop circles just so they can lol at us. They also have a thing for people with missing teeth.

I like turtles.

Them aliens, gotta love'em. They come and make crop circles just so they can lol at us. They also have a thing for people with missing teeth.

Perhaps they think those with missing teeth are our more advanced citizenry, having, themselves, evolved to the point where teeth are no longer a requirement for sustaining oneself's nutritional needs (picture the pods in The Matrix where bodies were feed directly through tubes connected to their bodies). Hell one can take the position even further and explain the anal probes as a curious check to see if those "evolved" beings with no teeth also no longer need the waste disposal portions of the non-evolved life forms with teeth:loco::Smug::rolleyes:

Damn you dirty apes - you've now suckered me into positing alien conspiracy theories - damn you!!!!!! :cry::erk::mad: