Ghetto Music Video...but it's ok.......and thx to everbody on this Sneap site!

ApolloSpeed

Oct 31, 2005
Texas
www.myspace.com
Hey guys......this guy @ TripWire Films, shot a quick video for us for free and fast (2 day turnaround). He spliced our live show with our new CD that I recorded.

And I wanna say much thanks to this board for helping me out and giving me tips on recording for this album!:kickass:
Being it was my first time to record, mix, and master an album myself......I think it came out ok. Thanks again guys!:worship:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=648975693&n=2
:headbang:

I recognize your singer from the animated Jaager pics. =)

Cool tune, drummer sounds like a fairly talented cat, and the guitars sounds good on the breakdown.

You might need to call John Williams and ask him if he'd take, say, $3 Million Dollirz to let you use that Close Encounters lick.

EtherForBreakfast said:
I recognize your singer from the animated Jaager pics. =)

Cool tune, drummer sounds like a fairly talented cat, and the guitars sounds good on the breakdown.

You might need to call John Williams and ask him if he'd take, say, $3 Million Dollirz to let you use that Close Encounters lick.

yeah, let him sue my broke ass for that 1976 lick! LOL!:loco:

We would get so much press outta that! !!!!BOOM!!!! blow up bigger than Kanye West:Smokin:

I don't think Johnny Wizz bumps any kinda metal in his whip, but you must respect his gangsta'. Dude is a champion... like Elfman and Hans Zimmer.