Pyramaze live video

BurntOfferings666

God Of All Things Metal
I've seen this before and the only thing that is good about it is that you can still hear the quality and power of Lance's voice. This video will not attract new fans for sure, the sound quality is simply too poor!

I hope to see/hear some more and much better videos from Pyramaze!

Olddoggie said:
I've seen this before and the only thing that is good about it is that you can still hear the quality and power of Lance's voice. This video will not attract new fans for sure, the sound quality is simply too poor!

I hope to see/hear some more and much better videos from Pyramaze!

Just thought i would clarify this! This is NOT a "real" live 'video' and we never intended to use this for anything. It's just a poor quality bootleg video made with a amateur camera, and the sound is only recorded through the mini-mic of the camera. The clip is only meant as a visual teaser, and was only posted on Toke's personal page to begin with and nothing else!

Michael.

:devil:

PyramazeGuitar said:

Just thought i would clarify this! This is NOT a "real" live 'video' and we never intended to use this for anything. It's just a poor quality bootleg video made with a amateur camera, and the sound is only recorded through the mini-mic of the camera. The clip is only meant as a visual teaser, and was only posted on Toke's personal page to begin with and nothing else!

Michael.

I understand, as i'm sure many of the fans do. I meant no offense by the post, it was just my expression of regret that this is the only available video from Pyramaze up until now.

Pyramaze is to me one of the best young bands from the last few years. I really like your music and i would like to see/hear some footage that shows all musical qualities of the band members. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dude i think when you said fuck Islam that was kind of rude i mean leave religion aside come on i think am very sure if i said fuck Christianity you'd get mad right ???

PYRAMAZE ARE GREAT ................................. HUGE FAN OF URZ

Michael.

Even with the limited quality, it still sounds great!
I hope you still decide to release a DVD.

Ed
Queens, NY

Gamma Ray and Avian...damn how i wish i could've been there!

After watching this video and the one from Power of Imagination,i really miss the old sound.