PAIN - Zombie Slam VIDEO!

yes laready posted that link in the psalms of extinction topic...

hate that clip. its lame, Peter is a bad actor (these cloesup faces he makes, ach, almost gotta close my eyes)

I dunno I was expecting something different, since the song sounds a bit oldskool and theres this word zombie in the title...was expecting an oldskool type of vid with zombies in it...

I already see all manners of fanboys coming here and yell "MAN ITS GOOD GREAT CLIP" cuz they simply cannot accept that Peter IS human and can make shitty stuff just like everyone else

The clip was shot late February in Los Angeles by Ralf Strathmann. Ralf previously worked as a director for artists like CHILDREN OF BODOM, APOCALYPTICA and SOILWORK. He is also a photographer for such bands as H.I.M., AEROSMITH and BLINK 182, to name but a few.

I think a different vdieo director would have helped. This video reminds me of DEATHSTARS! In the end, I don't like this video! But the music kicks ass! :loco:

Bought the album, and all I have to say is, im god damned satisfied. I like it alot.

Highly commercial vid and song. Sounds like so much Rob Zombie and Sisters of Mercy. I think he did it totally tongue in cheek knowing this though.
So much more of that album sounds like other stuff too though -marilyn manson, even the Beatles 'Northern Song' is in there almost blatently. Perhaps Peter's just practising production rather than song writing. Great radio players probably!

Looking good in the vids though -still like Johnny Depp and Christopher Walken heheh

Am I too harsh? I'm his biggest fan too :zombie: !!

I don´t really know what to think about the video and that tells me there must be something wrong. I can agree with the "cheesy"-comments that have been said before.
But I must say that those parts where Tägtgren plays the guitar... That´s where it all becomes familiar again and good to look at. That´s the kinda thing he should be doing, that is what he IS.