Ghost B.C.

XxSicRokerxX

Gabriel R.
Nov 25, 2010
Orange County, CA
So, I just came across this band in the Related Videos on youtube. I've heard about them for quite some time, but never paid any attention to them. Listened to their song Year Zero and slowly became intrigued. Went on their WIKI page to read their real names and identities have never been released. lol? Another gimmick band? It sounds interesting, thinking about ordering a copy.

Also read this: "Ghost's Satanic theme has proven problematic for the group, specifically in the United States. While recording Infestissumam in Nashville, Tennessee, they were unable to find choir singers that would sing their lyrics, eventually forcing them to record the parts in Hollywood,[38] and later were unable to find a record manufacturer in the US to press the album due to an illustration featuring nudity, which resulted in the album's release date being pushed back"

Anyone here a fan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved their first record "Opus Eponymous"... thought their second was a bit shit tbh

The band is made up of members of Repugnant.

Yeah they figured out who the singer was a few years back since he sounds just like the guy singing in Subvision...

So it's that guy in the middle. Not confirmed but come on...that's him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome band. I'd love to get an inside look on how they came up with the theme, the costumes, and basically their whole brand. I know they toured their asses off for a while before they got any recognition but still it seems they had some sort of help.

Btw: I don't think I would have though of Ghost if I had just listened to that Subvision track without any additional information.